Basic Obedience Package – $625
BENEFITS OF BASIC OBEDIENCE
- Four (4) private, one hour lessons
- Waterproof, e-Collar with 1/2 mile range and two-year warranty and training leash
- Minimum Dog Age: 5 months old
- Curriculum includes:
- “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
- “Down” and “Extended Down.”
- “Place” and “Extended Place.” (Your dog will sit in a location that you choose, like his bed, a park bench, a rock, a mat, etc.)
- “Break” Your dog is expected to maintain the command given until you give this release command.
- “Heel” They will walk right beside of you, either consistently on your left or right side, either on or OFF the leash. AND Bonus: Will not pull you down the street on his leash!
- “Off.” Command is used to keep your dog from jumping on you, other people or other dogs. In addition, we use this command for breaking dogs from counter surfing or trying to climb out of their kennel or crate.
* Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).